Friday, April 20, 2018

Another year has flown by!


Ever since our Japanese cooking class in Kyoto two years
ago, teriyaki tofu has been a weeknight favourite

Oh my goodness. I've been keeping a spreadsheet recording our household's meals for nine years this week. It's always a fun exercise to analyse what we ate, though each year it reminds me that I should probably try to be more experimental and creative ...

What did we eat most between April 2017 and April 2018?

Potato, leek, bacon and bean soup (19 times)
BLTs (sandwiches or wraps) (11 times)
Deconstructed samosas (9 times)
Potato salad (7 times)
Teriyaki tofu (6 times)
Chinese dumplings (6 times)
... and all sorts of other stuff, just not so frequently.

My new food year resolution is to try some new Middle Eastern and Asian recipes ;-)

No comments: